Friday, August 29, 2008

Here we go...

It's Friday- tonight is the big game - Tigers vs. Bulldogs. I've still got to get my red shirt ready (we're going to 'red out' the Dog House tonight). Not sure if we'll take the bikes to Brantley or not. Probably be easier to find places to park up close, but I'm also not sure that someone won't mess with them. (I don't worry so much about the car, which really doesn't make sense). We'll probably end up taking the car, anyway. much less a chance of getting run over by someone not paying attention in all the traffic.
We've got the boiled peanuts ready - the World's Largest Peanut Boil is this weekend, so we got some yesterday. Lots of things still to do to get ready, and I've still got some work to do on Dimple's website.
Once again - Go Tigers!!!!

No comments: