Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Go Tigers!!!!

Well, it's almost here. School started a couple weeks ago, and our first football game is this Friday night. Our biggest rivals, cross-county Brantley Bulldogs will host the game this week. Luverne has not been able to win in the last 5 years, but I'm hoping and praying we can take a winning team to the doghouse this Friday night, and show them the HAND!!!
****************************
One another note, I'm working towards getting my new website up and ready to go. I've decided, after much thought, to change the basic setup of my business. When I started out 6 years ago, I was geared towards building websites for smaller businesses and churches. At first, I didn't think I even wanted to get involved in the graphics side of the business, but that side has grown more and more, moving into logo and banner ads.
My interest in photography as also grown, and I'm developing a portrait line.
I've also branched out into print design, creating print ads, wedding invitations, book layout, business cards, letterhead and flyer design. I'm also encouraging my younger daughter, Little Red, to join me in designing custom handmade notecards and art pieces. I'm waiting anxiously to see if she'll agree.
I may have more news later today.

No comments: