Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm so Thankful...

Just a short note today about how thankful I am.
I'm so thankful that my work allows me to be with folks who need me. I've got friends who need someone to drive them to their doctor's visit today, and because my schedule is flexible, I'm able to do that.
I'm also thankful about my schedule, because some of our younger granddaughters may need to come stay with us this summer, because their parents both may have to have surgery during the same time. I'll be able to take care of them while their parents are recuperating; their parents won't have to worry about doing the things that little girls need and can get well quicker.
I'm glad I work from home, so I can do these things - the things I lose because I don't work in an office are nothing stacked up against the blessings I get from being at home with my family.

1 comment:

Geli said...

I work from home too, and I can relate to you. The number of times I have thanked God that I am not in a worksituation which would not allow me to drop everything so I could pray with someone, or listen to a friend and give an encouraging work.

Thank you for sharing!