Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog list....

I know, I know- the list of blogs I'm following is pretty long. And it probably won't get any shorter. I don't read every blog every day, but I do keep them handy, because there's always something interesting going on.
For example, I was just referred to my newest blog (http://paulmisner.com/wp/) on Twitter - the title of the post is "Jesus is my Sales Manager"; I know from that post that I'm going to enjoy reading this blog.
What blogs are you following?

1 comment:

Geli said...

Hello Beth, so great to meet you!

I am so with you when it comes to interesting blog lists and Twitter updates.

I am grateful that you found me and I have an opportunity to walk through your door of life and the friends you made with all those precious enriching life experiences we all have (ha! some of those don't feel too precious when one walks through them at the time ....).

Bless you and have a wonderful day!
Angelika